A Chocolate Chip Cookie under 5 minutes
It’s midnight, and your stomach growls. It’s craving one of those warm, soft cookies scattered with bits of chocolate. What to do? What to do? You make this recipe. It literally takes less than a minute to put together (if you’re fast) and even less to cook and eat. My favorite part about this cookie is that it actually tastes incredibly good- like a choc chip cookie right out of the oven. There are a few requirements: You must own a microwave, NOT have high cholesterol, and NOT be on a diet. It’s loaded- but seriously. It’s midnight, who cares?
5-Min Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- few drops vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 egg yolk
- scant 1/4 cup of flour (not all the way full, like 3.5 tbsp ish)
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe cup or bowl, melt the butter.
- Stir in the sugars.
- Next, stir in the egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Cool for 30 seconds, then enjoy warm!